| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tabora in October is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with infrequent rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 3 days.
- The skies in Tabora are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:11 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 2:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tabora October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tabora, Tanzania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tabora:
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 432 kms (268.4 miles) NNW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) NW
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 546.7 kms (339.7 miles) NW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 458.3 kms (284.8 miles) NW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 451.9 kms (280.8 miles) NW
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 506.8 kms (314.9 miles) NW
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 516.3 kms (320.9 miles) NW
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 522.4 kms (324.6 miles) WNW
- Muranda, Rwanda - 450.4 kms (279.9 miles) NW
- Butare, Rwanda - 441.3 kms (274.2 miles) NW
- Burundi, Burundi - 436.7 kms (271.3 miles) WNW
- Mbala, Zambia - 450.4 kms (279.9 miles) SSW