| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tabora in November is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry with occasional rain. Some 137mm (5.4in) of water is dumped during on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Tabora are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:50 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 4:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tabora November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tabora, Tanzania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tabora:
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 432 kms (268.4 miles) NNW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) NW
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 546.7 kms (339.7 miles) NW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 458.3 kms (284.8 miles) NW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 451.9 kms (280.8 miles) NW
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 506.8 kms (314.9 miles) NW
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 516.3 kms (320.9 miles) NW
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 522.4 kms (324.6 miles) WNW
- Muranda, Rwanda - 450.4 kms (279.9 miles) NW
- Butare, Rwanda - 441.3 kms (274.2 miles) NW
- Burundi, Burundi - 436.7 kms (271.3 miles) WNW
- Mbala, Zambia - 450.4 kms (279.9 miles) SSW