| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tabora in December is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish with rain from time to time. A sizable 206mm (8.1in) of water is discharged across an average of 19 days.
- In December the skies in Tabora are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:05 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:24.
- There are approximately 5:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tabora December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tabora, Tanzania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tabora:
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 432 kms (268.4 miles) NNW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) NW
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 546.7 kms (339.7 miles) NW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 458.3 kms (284.8 miles) NW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 451.9 kms (280.8 miles) NW
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 506.8 kms (314.9 miles) NW
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 516.3 kms (320.9 miles) NW
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 522.4 kms (324.6 miles) WNW
- Muranda, Rwanda - 450.4 kms (279.9 miles) NW
- Butare, Rwanda - 441.3 kms (274.2 miles) NW
- Burundi, Burundi - 436.7 kms (271.3 miles) WNW
- Mbala, Zambia - 450.4 kms (279.9 miles) SSW